Jordan from The Heart of a Book Blogger nominated me for the The Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much for that 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Do you read multiple books at once?
I sometimes start multiple books at once when I can’t decide which one to read first. After a while I keep to finishing one at a time though.
- What “required reading” book did you enjoy reading the most in school?
The question should have been which book I hated most, because I would have instantly known the answer to that (Kafka’s Process – if anyone’s wondering). I liked reading Shakespeare and Arthur Conan Doyle’s short stories a lot!
- Do you like romance in books?
Yup, it just depends if it actually fits the story. I’m no fan of forced romances where the main character just unnecessarily has to get a love interest.
- What’s your Hogwarts house?
I’m a proud Slytherin!
- Do you like reading outside?
If it’s warm and comfortable, then I’m all in.
- Do you have any pets?
Two very pretty, mostly well behaving cats named Zuko and Leo.
- What was/is your favorite subject in school?
I always liked English and History in school. In uni I liked most of my media science courses.
- Do you like to write?
I do. I haven’t written anything real in years but I want to start again.
- How long have you been blogging?
About a year? That’s at least how old this blog is.
- Are you a fast reader?
Yeah, from time to time I read books in one go.
- What was the first book that you fell in love with?
I always loved reading so it’s hard to say. It was probably something from Astrid Lindgren (The Six Bullerby Children anyone?) or the Harry Potter series.
I hope none of you have been tagged yet. As usual, you don’t have to do the tag if you don’t want to 🙂
- Bekka at Literary Leaves
- Jen at Bookworm Jen
- Kris Marie at Boston Book Reader
- Phannie at Phannie The Ginger Bookworm
- Nada at Early Bookish Birds
- Anna at Reading Peaches
- Priyanka at A Booklion’s Hideaway
1. You favorite friendship from a book?
2. What is the longest book you’ve read this year so far?
3. Which trope do you dislike the most?
4. List your top three favorite movies
5. Paperback, hardcover or ebook?
6. If you could visit one book setting which setting would it be?
7. Who is your favorite author?
8. If you were given a $50 gift card to your local bookstore, what books would you buy?
9. What’s your favorite thing to do apart from reading and blogging?
10. What made you decide to start blogging?
11. How do you feel about books being adapted to series/movies?